About the Planning Portal
The Planning Portal have delivered this service with the RTPI, building on our existing partnership in promoting news from The Planner and The Planner Jobs service.
Since 2002, the Planning Portal has helped to transform the planning process across England and Wales, making information and services simpler and more accessible for applicants, agents and local authorities. The Planning Portal is a joint venture between TerraQuest and the Department for Communities and Local Government.
Our services include:
- Online planning application service
- Online building control application service
- Digital mapping tool
- Guidance on planning and building regulations and policy
- Guidance on compliance relating to common projects for homeowners and professionals
- Interactive house, flat and shop
- Local authority building control information
- Approved Inspectors directory
- Approved documents
- Free weekly newsletter
- Jobs portal
The right audience to bring customers to your business
As the home of planning and building control across England and Wales, the Planning Portal is ideally placed to attract and engage professionals and homeowners to the Consultant Directory at key stages in their building project; particularly early on when they will be looking for advice from Chartered Planning Consultants.
- Over 90 per cent of planning applications are submitted nationally via the Planning Portal
- A planning or building control application is submitted every 15 seconds
- Every local authority in England and Wales links to our services
- We rank in the top three on Google and Bing for all main planning and building control search terms
- We have >500k unique monthly website users and >50k fully opted-in newsletter subscribers.
Back to the Directory of Planning Consultants homepage