|Name||Yew Tree Associates|
Yew Tree Associates provide a complete range of land, town planning and development consultancy services for private and corporate clients throughout Yorkshire and the UK.
The key elements of our services are:
• Our thorough understanding of the land, town planning and development process.
• Our skills and consultant contacts to provide a comprehensive and successful handling of every type of planning application.
• Our ability to provide a ‘one stop’ shop and coordinate the right team for projects, large or small.
• Our creative and detailed approach to land, planning and development and to problem solving for our clients.
• Our excellent long standing relationships with Local Authority Planning Officers which stands us in good stead to negotiate successful planning permissions.
• Our ability to negotiate with representatives, local residents and other interested parties to ensure our clients needs are met throughout the planning process.
• Our ability to submit objections to planning applications on behalf of clients.
• Our ability in handling planning appeals should the need arise.
• Our ability to submit Local Development Framework representations on behalf of landowners.
• Our ability to handle planning enforcement cases where necessary.
• For a no obligation consultation please call 07540119062 or 01904 488225, visit our web site at www.yewtreeassociates.co.uk for more information.
Local & Strategic Planning: Development Briefs
Local & Strategic Planning: Local Plans
Conservation: Conservation Areas
Conservation: Historic Building Restoration
Conservation: Historic Towns / Sites
Conservation: Listed Buildings
Conservation: Rural Conservation
Conservation: Urban Conservation
Agriculture: Agricultural Developments
Agriculture: Barn Conversions
Agriculture: Small Holdings
Business: Advertisements / Canopies / Blinds
Business: Change of Use
Business: Car Parking / Access
Business: Extensions / Alterations of Premises
Business: Lawful Development Certificates
Business: New Premises
Business: Working from Home
Countryside & Environment: Tree Preservation Orders
Housing: Housing Design Layout
Design: Urban Design
Neighbourhood & Community Planning: Schools / Community Buildings
Housing: Affordable Housing
Housing: Boundaries / Curtilage
Housing: Car Parking
Housing: Housing Needs Studies
Housing: House Extensions
Housing: Light Issues
Housing: Residential Developments
Housing: Social Housing
Industrial: Light Industry
Negotiation & Dispute Resolution: Planning Gain
Negotiation & Dispute Resolution: Section 106 Agreements
Local & Strategic Planning: Development Plan Representation
Local & Strategic Planning: Greenbelt
Local & Strategic Planning: Sub-regional Planning
Research: Feasibility Studies
Research: Land Availabiltiy Studies
Research: Site Appraisals
Retail: Change of Use
Tourism & Leisure: Caravan Parks / Camping Sites
Tourism & Leisure: Guest Houses / B&B
Tourism & Leisure: Hotels
Tourism & Leisure: Playing Fields
Tourism & Leisure: Public Houses
Tourism & Leisure: Restaurants
Urban Regeneration: Brownfield Sites
Economic Development: Development Strategies
Economic Development: Feasibility Studies
Agriculture: Option Agreements
Agriculture: Planning & Development
Agriculture: Development Viabilities
Agriculture: Development Applications
Enforcement: Remedial Action
Housing: Flood Risk Assessements
Business: Flood Risk Assessments
Research: Local and Strategic Housing Market Assessments
Research: Housing Needs Assessments
Research: Viability and Planning Assessments and Inquiries
Employment: Distribution and Warehousing
Conservation: Design Layout
Countryside & Environment: Green Belt
Local & Strategic Planning: Area Development Frameworks
Local & Strategic Planning: Planning Strategies
Urban Regeneration: Design
Urban Regeneration: Town & City Centre Revitalisation Schemes
Design: Design Layout
Housing: Code for Sustainable Homes
Housing: Viability Assessments
Urban Regeneration: Housing Estate Masterplans