Limited Company | www.yewtreeassociates.co.uk/
Yew Tree Associates
Yew Tree Associates
Agricultural Developments, Barn Conversions, Development Applications, Development Viabilities, Diversification, Estates, Farms, Liveries, Option Agreements, Planning & Development, Small Holdings
Advertisements / Canopies / Blinds, Car Parking / Access, Change of Use, Enforcement, Extensions / Alterations of Premises, Flood Risk Assessments, Lawful Development Certificates, New Premises, Offices, Working from Home
Conservation Areas, Design Layout, Historic Building Restoration, Historic Towns / Sites, Listed Buildings, Rural Conservation, Urban Conservation
Green Belt, Tree Preservation Orders
Architecture, Design Layout, Urban Design
Development Strategies, Feasibility Studies
Distribution and Warehousing, Offices
Appeals, Investigation, Remedial Action
Affordable Housing, Appeals, Applications, Boundaries / Curtilage, Car Parking, Code for Sustainable Homes, Flood Risk Assessements, House Extensions, Housing Design Layout, Housing Needs Studies, Light Issues, Objections, Residential Developments, Social Housing, Viability Assessments
Area Development Frameworks, Development Briefs, Development Plan Representation, Greenbelt, Local Plans, Planning Strategies, Sub-regional Planning
Planning Gain, Section 106 Agreements
Schools / Community Buildings
Feasibility Studies, Housing Needs Assessments, Land Availabiltiy Studies, Local and Strategic Housing Market Assessments, Site Appraisals, Viability and Planning Assessments and Inquiries
Change of Use, Supermarkets
Caravan Parks / Camping Sites, Guest Houses / B&B, Hotels, Playing Fields, Public Houses, Restaurants
Brownfield Sites, Design , Housing Estate Masterplans, Town & City Centre Revitalisation Schemes
|Total Professional Staff||1|
|Chartered Town Planners||1|
Yew Tree Associates provide a complete range of land, town planning and development consultancy services for private and corporate clients throughout Yorkshire and the UK.
The key elements of our services are:
• Our thorough understanding of the land, town planning and development process.
• Our skills and consultant contacts to provide a comprehensive and successful handling of every type of planning application.
• Our ability to provide a ‘one stop’ shop and coordinate the right team for projects, large or small.
• Our creative and detailed approach to land, planning and development and to problem solving for our clients.
• Our excellent long standing relationships with Local Authority Planning Officers which stands us in good stead to negotiate successful planning permissions.
• Our ability to negotiate with representatives, local residents and other interested parties to ensure our clients needs are met throughout the planning process.
• Our ability to submit objections to planning applications on behalf of clients.
• Our ability in handling planning appeals should the need arise.
• Our ability to submit Local Development Framework representations on behalf of landowners.
• Our ability to handle planning enforcement cases where necessary.
• For a no obligation consultation please call 01653 648448/07540119062 or visit our web site at www.yewtreeassociates for more information.