James Nicolson Link
Telephone: 01904 692313
Fax: 01904 693509
Contact: Janet O'Neill
Main planning services
O’Neill Associates are a team of experienced planners providing specialist advice on a wide range of planning and development issues. We adopt a comprehensive and creative approach to any project, contributing to the formulation of proposals, identifying key issues and developing a planning strategy based on the ambitions of the client in relation to relevant planning policy.
- Putting together an experienced professional team for projects
- Assessing the development potential of land or buildings
- Preparing and submitting comprehensive applications for proposals
- Providing clients with advice on Development Plan issues
- Preparing and submitting appeals that enhance chances of success
- Submitting representations on clients behalf
- Advising on and negotiating Section 106 agreements
- O’Neill Associates was lead consultant for a team which secured outline planning consent for a major University expansion onto a 116 ha adjacent site, following a six week public inquiry. We are now involved in obtaining detailed planning consents for large infrastructure schemes and academic buildings, and in co-ordinating the discharge of a complex set of planning conditions across the site.
- We obtained planning and listed building consents for the conversion and extension of a landmark Grade II* listed building into a five star 107 bedroom hotel in a city centre and Conservation Area location.
- A development of 22 apartments, with a supported residential accommodation block for a housing association, has been constructed adjacent to an important Conservation Area and within an Area of Archaeological Importance. The Company successfully negotiated the scheme through a series of consultations with local residents.
- We obtained planning permission and listed building consent for the conversion and extension of redundant agricultural buildings on an historic country estate to new (B1) employment uses.
- See these and lots more on our web site!