H&H Land & Property
Telephone: 01228 406260
Fax: 01228 588795
Mobile: 07725 724556
Contact: Mr Neil Henderson
H&H Land & Property is one of the leading Chartered Surveyors and Planners in the North of England and Southern Scotland.
Based in Carlisle, we provide a wide range of services across a portfolio of professional work.
Our planning team can help with:
- Advice and strategy
- Preparation and submission of applications for planning permission and lawful development certificates
- Pre-application negotiation
- Submission of land for Local Authority consideration
- Renewable Energy advice
- Planning & Enforcement Appeals – written representation, informal hearings and public enquiries
- Negotiation of contracts with land developers
- All aspects of agricultural development - Agricultural appraisals, farm workers dwellings, agricultural occupancy clauses, farm diversification (including barn conversions), NOIs and equestrian projects
- Affordable housing applications
- Tourism and leisure
- Arboricultural advice and tree surveys
In addition, our professional team can also help with Estate Management, Valuations, Dispute Resolution, Compulsory Purchases, Common Land and Conservation & Environment. And we have a dedicated sales team who can assist with the sale or letting of your property and a Farm Bureau & Consultancy service for agricultural advice.