Telephone: 01423 869547
Fax: 01423 799183
Contact: Mr Richard Clark
Established in 1983, Arrowsmith Associates is an independent local practice based in Knaresborough and working throughout northern and western Yorkshire and beyond. We work closely with other professionals such as architects, highway engineers, ecologists, surveyors, solicitors and landscape architects, to meet the requirements of each project.
Arrowsmith Associates deals with all aspects of town planning, including the following services:
- Pre-application negotiations with local planning authorities.
- Preparation and submission of planning applications, certificates of lawful use, etc.
- Preparation and submission of appeals.
- Advice on development plans and the preparation and submission of evidence at development plan inquiries.
Current & Recent Clients
Current and recent clients of the practice include:
- Abacus Direct Ltd
- Albert Hymas Ltd
- Bridge Supply Company Ltd
- Johnsons of Whixley
- Kindercare Ltd
- Goldsborough Hall
- Greyfriars (UK) Ltd
- Harrogate Area Construction Services Ltd
- Hornbeam Park Developments Ltd
- Ripley Castle Estate
- Winston UK Ltd
Arrowsmith Associates also acts for private individuals, community groups and on occasions local planning authorities.
Current and Recent Projects
Current and recent projects include:
- Office, Industrial and commercial development
- Expansion of a large mushroom farm
- Redevelopment of former auction mart
- Holiday park development
- Mixed use redevelopment in a small town
- Greenfield and brownfield residential development ranging from single houses to over 100